Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jump in the water is fine

Finally I am here! Roaming in Heathers Meadow. I started this Blog a few weeks ago and have not posted to it yet because I wanted it to be "just right" . I wanted to include a beautiful instrumental piano melody...I wanted to include a lovely photo banner with the title of my Blog on it...I wanted it to be perfect. I spoke to my wonderful friend Dorana (you can follow her beautiful Blog at Siempre - Dorana) yesterday and was sharing all of this with her and she suggested that I just do it. Just begin. Take a breath, and put it out there....


So here I am. I hope that this will be a place for me to share the beauty of the world the way I see it with you. As you meander through the Meadow may you find inspiration...new ideas...a fresh perspective...and a place to come and discover something new each time because obviously this is going to be a little slice of the "forest" that is ever changing...growing...evolving into something that you and I can come to enjoy together.


"Hold your breath...Make a wish...Count to three..." - Willie Wonka


5 comments:

  1. blog looks fabulous honey! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dorana -- jump right in and do it just for you! If anybody decides to follow along . . . all the better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know much about this "blog" process, but you're doing a great job, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much gals. Positive feedback just gets me motivated to keep writing. Hope you enjoy my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, jump straight in and go from there!

    ReplyDelete