Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Discover me Wednesday


"You are my sunshine...My Only Sunshine...You make me happy...When skies are gray....You'll never know dear....How much I love you....Please don't take my sunshine away."

Singing has always been a great stress reliever for me and this song has been a part of my life as far back as I can remember.  My father plays guitar and this was probably one of the first songs he taught me to sing.

DDOTS
I have a card sitting here in my office from a dear friend of mine whose shop is on ETSY.  It is called DDOTS.  I keep meaning to send it to my sister, but just can't seem to part with it because it makes me happy just to look at it.  

I have decided to feature a bunch of artists this week in a Discover me Wednesday I am calling "You are my Sunshine"  Enjoy the art and please stop by and patronize their lovely shops some time.
Design and Create







In Blue
 





Corduroy Cricket








Holly Christine
A Dorana Design






















beehive Kitchenware Co.





Fish and Lotus
Galway Designs

















Kathy Panton
Heavenly Primitives

3 comments:

  1. thanks for including me:) i posted your link on my facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a lovely feature! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You both for commenting. It certainly makes me feel like folks are participating and not just looking. Hope to see you around the Meadow again soon : )

    ReplyDelete