Monday, February 25, 2013

Every Season

Welcome back readers.  I thought it might be fun every once in a while to share songs that bring me peace with you.  Of course I'd love to hear about songs that do the same for you.  Today I'd like to share a song by Nicole Nordeman called "Every Season" that I love. 

This song not only washes over me with a peaceful feeling, but there is so much truth in it.  Ecclesiastes 3:1 says "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven".  Like this songs says....with every season, the Lord makes us new, changes us, molds us, uses us, grows us, and guides us to be more like Him.  Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring.....I can't wait to see what He has in store for me in this next season. 

Enjoy the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment